We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Administrator to join our team, based on the outskirts of Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
Rapid growth has resulted in this vacancy becoming available. The successful applicant will be trained to have a deep understanding of FleetCheck’s award-winning fleet management software, as they will be primarily responsible for delivering first-line technical telephone and e-mail support to our growing customer and partner base.
They will also own a range of additional responsibilities aligned to sales administration, customer support and FleetCheck user training.
Working at our rurally-located office at Eastcourt, Malmesbury, the role is full-time. A sound education with at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) is required, experience within a similar customer support role is advantageous, and IT competence is a pre-requisite. FleetCheck is a dynamic, fast-growing business and a fulfilling and varied long-term career path is on offer for the right candidate.
An extract from the formal job description for this post can be found below.
Purpose of role
Working within agreed procedures to provide the highest level of support to FleetCheck’s customers. Specifically focussed on tasks and projects associated with delivering support to facilitate (a) an exceptional customer/user experience, (b) product excellence and (c) an ongoing culture of customer retention.
Role specific accountabilities
Undertake a range of administrative tasks which will require a relatively high degree of personal responsibility and judgement with little close supervision, although still subject to overall well-defined limits. Take ownership for specific tasks as defined below:
- Management of incoming customer support requests, including initial assessment of query to establish onward action, clarification of requirements as necessary and verification of solution and communication of outcome to customer.
- Recording and tracking of customer-driven IT development and change requests.
- Ownership of a defined group of key customers and/or partners, and providing high-quality, proactive support and training to these on an ongoing basis.
- Assisting with the initial training and ongoing education of customers, including conducting online software training for key customers as required, compiling content for software update communications and compiling copy for user ‘help’ material.
- Supporting colleagues within Sales to implement the company’s product cross selling strategy, in line with pre-defined objectives and departmental SLA, including contact with FleetCheck customers to educate them about areas of the software they are unaware of/not using to their benefit, introducing additional products and services to FleetCheck customers and recognising potential sales opportunities from interactions with customers, and reacting accordingly.
- Ensuring all activity is appropriately recorded on CRM system.
- Ensuring that call schedules (both pre-defined and arising from CRM contacts) are maintained.
- Collate and provide data to line manager for KPI reporting as defined.
- Owning or contributing to appropriate projects as required, to facilitate the continuous evolution and improvement of FleetCheck’s products.
- Act in a courteous, professional and ethical manner in all interactions with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Take full ownership of customer queries and take the appropriate actions to ensure that the customer is satisfied with outcome/conclusion, including escalating queries to colleagues/other departments if necessary.
- Advise line manager/management team on matters relating to workload and work progress.
- Operate systems related to customer accounts within FleetCheck, including the recording of appropriate customer activity on the internal customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Contribute positively to improvement initiatives.
- Comply with FleetCheck’s values, service levels, policies and legislative requirements, including (but not limited to) H&S, equal opportunities and data security (ISMS/GDPR).
- Where business requires change, and provided that capacity is available within time constraints, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside of the terms of this role profile.
Please e-mail your CV and a brief introduction about yourself to: email@example.com if you are interested in applying for the role.